Decreased vaginal secretions and vaginal dryness during intercourse
Injury is frequent Decreased vaginal secretions In older women in the period before menopause and menopause, but it may appear at any age.
Women do not ask for help when they are injured Decreased vaginal secretionsBecause they don’t understand that it’s a health problem that needs treatment, and because of the embarrassment caused by talking about it.
We discuss in this article causes a lack of vaginal secretions andvaginal dryness during intercourse, and how to treat
Decreased vaginal secretions
No longer a case Lack Vaginal discharge One of the causes of concern in most cases, it is usually a temporary side effect of one of the factors affecting the concentration of women’s hormones.
Estrogen controls the levels of moisture and flexibility in the vagina, as the vagina suffers. Lack of secretions vaginal Along with a drop in estrogen levels.
may lead Decreased vaginal secretions during intercourse This leads to pain, weakens libido and reduces women’s desire to engage in sports and physical activity.
Elevators Lack of vaginal discharge It causes discomfort in the pelvic area, and increases the incidence of vaginal infections, as it is known that vaginal secretions play a role in removing viruses, bacteria and other factors of infection, which ensures vaginal health.
Traces can be assembled Decreased vaginal secretions The woman has the following points:
- burning sensation
- Loss of libido.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Simple bleeding after intercourse.
- Persistent urinary tract infections.
- Itching in and around the vagina. (1) (3)
Also read: 10 causes of continuous discharge from the vagina
causes a lack of vaginal secretions
As we mentioned, this is a low level Estrogen The main factor b Decreased vaginal secretions days after ovulationor after the period, or at any time during the menstrual cycle, among these reasons we can mention the normal, including what is related to the woman’s lifestyle, or as a result of the use of certain drugs and treatments, we mention the most important Causes low estrogen Going forward:
- to reach menopausal age, or a few years before.
- Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Surgical removal of the ovaries.
- Cancer treatments.
- Depression and a tense mental state, and its treatments.
- anti-estrogens, She is the strongest causes a lack of vaginal secretions.
- Chemotherapy and radiation.
- Types of vaginal washes and strong scented soaps. (2) (4)
for more: Symptoms and causes of vaginal dryness
Are these symptoms caused by warm blood during menstruation, then bleeding for one day, then light pink discharge, despite a negative pregnancy test, and no pregnancy on an ultrasound, my period is 24 months and regular
Vaginal dryness during intercourse
It is often the main cause of Vaginal dryness during intercourse It’s not getting enough sexual arousal, in addition to suffering from someone causes a lack of vaginal secretions The aforementioned, such as if the woman is close to her menstrual period, or is taking one of the causative treatments Decreased vaginal discharge.
It causes Vaginal dryness during intercourse Strong friction and pain, and may cause bleeding after intercourse, which may cause both parties to withdraw from the relationship as a result of the loss of libido, due to pain and discomfort.
It is recommended to slow down before intercourse to induce enough excitement, then use one of the special water-based intimacy lubricants, then find out why Decreased vaginal secretions In general, find a solution or treatment for it. (5)
for more: Can olive oil be used as a lubricant during intercourse?
Treatment of low vaginal discharge
Several options are available treatment of low vaginal secretions, Some do not require a prescription, and some require consultation with a doctor first, among the following treatments:
- Topical estrogen: It is used directly in the vaginal area to reduce painful symptoms. Topical estrogen is available in several pharmaceutical forms such as ring, cream and vaginal tablets. This method has fewer side effects than taking oral estrogen pills.
- Lubricants: Lubricants are abundant in pharmacies and do not require a prescription, and are suitable for reduction vaginal dryness during intercourse, Water-based lubricants are better than other oil-based lubricants, which can cause vaginitis.
- Vaginal lubricants: can be used every other day to maintain an average moisture level for vaginal secretions. (2)
Stopping medications, treatments and creams that cause Decreased vaginal secretions The best steps to treat low vaginal discharge.
Also read: Natural and homemade ways to get rid of vaginal dryness, get to know them
It is normal for the vagina to have a distinct and light smell, and this smell is influenced by several factors, the most important of which are the nature of the diet, health status and more… Read more