How to use lavender oil for hair?
Lavender oil made directly Lavender plant flowers or lavender, is widely used in Medical and cosmetic purposes Because of its effect on the skin, and its attractive smell.
Lavender oil is used in many pharmaceutical industries, especially pain relievers, hair cosmetics and air fresheners. Lavender oil for hair.
Lavender oil for hair
owners of Lavender oil for hair There are many advantages, some of which are listed below:
Lavender oil to improve hair growth
Lavender oil helps Better hair growthConfirmed research conducted 2016 According to the Korean Society of Toxicology, lavender oil increases Mice hair growth Faster growth than usual.
Lavender oil plays an important role in ratio vixenand baldness It has been found to work more effectively on scalpDespite the use of Lavender oil for hair But since ancient times, we need a lot of research to prove its effectiveness in human hair growth.  
Lavender oil is antibacterial
Lavender oil has properties Antibacterial and antibacterialIt prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp and thus improves the health of the scalp and treats it from itching, and the crustIt accelerates the supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. 
Lavender oil is anti-inflammatory
Lavender oil benefits Treating dermatitis at homeIt is used in minor burns to ease the pain, and lavender can get rid of it Scalp infections Especially when exposed to drought.
Research has confirmed 2012 At the Hawler University of Medicine in Iraq, lavender oil Treats and reduces skin inflammationsIt also speeds up the healing process.  
for more: Infections in the body and their treatment
Lavender oil for hair lice
Lavender oil kills liceOr at least prevents it from penetrating and multiplying in the hair, as confirmed by a study conducted The year 2011 Made by Professor Stephen C. Parker of Macquarie University, Lavender oil kills liceIt can give better results when used with tea tree oil.
It is better to also consult a doctor and not rely only on oils to get rid of head lice.  
for more: The benefits of tea tree oil for hair
How do you make oatmeal to remove blackheads?
How to use lavender oil for hair
uses Lavender oil for hair In different ways, here are some of them:
- in addition to Various hair products Like conditioner, shampoo or oil.
- Lavender oil for hair directly and rubbed into the hair Rub the scalp with it slowly, leave approx quarter of an hour on the hair before washing it with water.
- Used Create and add products Lavender oil instead of adding it at home.
- Add lavender oil With coconut oil, or almond oil make a hair cream bath For the treatment of dryness and split ends as follows:
- Apply the mixture to the hair and massage well.
- leaving Half an hour on the hair before washing it with water.
- This bath is used once a week. 
for more: What are the most important benefits of coconut for skin, hair and health?
How to make lavender oil for hair
Make lavender oil The oil pumping method and its stages are as follows:
- A lavender flower is placed inside Glass jarIt is better to use fresh cut flowers, not dried.
- Put the flowers in the glass jar Weight from above.
- Add a little oil to the mouth of the jar to prevent decay.
- Keep the jar just in case Atom for the term Between two weeks and a month.
- Store in a warm place and away from direct sunlight so that the light does not cause the oil to go rancid.
After the appropriate period has passed, begin Oil filter processThe raw color of lavender oil is green Cotton cloth filter To filter the oil from the flower remains, leave it in the filter for a period of time. Half an hour It can be squeezed later to get every drop of lavender oil. 
for more: The main benefits of lavender oil
How do you take care of your hair?
People lose about 50-100 hairs a day and hair is exposed to many factors that can cause it to fall out and weaken, so it must be … read more