Natural ways to treat gynecomastia in men
known Gynecomastia in men This is a condition of excessive growth of the breast tissue, causing one or both breasts to protrude forward, causing embarrassment and pressure.
There are many different ways For the treatment of gynecomastia for men Medicines, or surgery, but there is Natural ways to treat the problem of gynecomastia in men? We discuss in the article the possibility of Treatment of gynecomastia in men naturally.
The man’s breasts
happens often Gynecomastia in men In adolescence, and immediately after birth, that is causes of breast enlargement in male children, And with aging men, as a result of the hormonal changes that occur in these stages, which cause an imbalance in the hormones estrogen and testosterone, when the mammary glands grow and the fat in the breast tissue increases.
Testosterone inhibits breast growth to a certain extent, and this is one of its functions, while the function of estrogen is to stimulate breast growth, therefore with a decrease in the level of testosterone, and an increase in the level of estrogen, a condition appears Gynecomastia in men. (1)
for more: Gynecomastia in men, causes and symptoms
Treatment of gynecomastia in men naturally
Oriented to natural ways For the treatment of gynecomastia in men To slightly reduce the breast bulge, that is to hide the symptom that causes embarrassment to a man, but these natural methods do not offer a definitive treatment. for gynecomastia such as surgery or medication.
Treatment of gynecomastia without drugs
Experts advise on a number of tips related to the general lifestyle, by following these tips you can succeed in reducing the fat in the body that is deposited in the breast and thus slightly reduce the size of the breast, and this is one of the ways Treatment of gynecomastia in men without surgery or medicines, which we mention as follows:
- Alcohol withdrawal.
- away from stress worry.
- Sufficient sleep of no less than 7 hours a day.
- Do moderate-intensity aerobic activity for 20 minutes daily.
- Strength training for major muscle groups twice a week.
- Stay away from processed foods. (2)
Also read: Rest assured, gynecomastia in men can be treated
Treatment of gynecomastia in men with food
Certain foods help support the levels of testosterone in the body, which helps restore the balance between the hormones, and a diet rich in all nutrients and vitamins, frees the body from fat and fat deposited in the cells, where obesity also raises the levels Estrogen.
Here are some tips for foods that are better to eat more of, and other foods that it is recommended to limit their consumption:
- Foods should include adequate levels of vitamin D, zinc and sufficient protein for support testosterone hormoneLike tuna, egg yolk and oysters.
- It is recommended to reduce the consumption of soybeans, licorice root and legumes, as they secrete some chemicals that mimic the action of estrogen. (2)
My sister had a blood sugar test and I want to know if diabetes has started or not and how to control it..note that she has been taking a cortisone shot every month for more than 3 months and the last time was 2 weeks ago.
Treatment of gynecomastia in men with herbs
Maybe Treatment of gynecomastia in men with natural herbsHowever, the results are uncertain, as many human clinical trials are needed to prove them. These herbs are called natural estrogen blockers, including: (3)(4)
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin which reduces estrogen levels, and high doses of curcumin increase testosterone levels, but experiments were conducted on animals only, and this has not been proven in humans.
- Wild Nettle Root: Nettle root or nettle leaf is used to make medicine enlarged prostateSince it contains substances that inhibit estrogen, it can be used Treatment of gynecomastia in men with herbs.
- Maca is a plant from the cruciferous family that has several benefits, including reduction Estrogen In men, increasing fertility levels.
- Grape seed extract: Grape seeds act as aromatase inhibitors, or estrogen blockers, which is useful for postmenopausal women because of the high chances of breast cancer, making it also useful in Gynecomastia treatment for men.
Some herbal supplements may also help treat gynecomastia in men naturally, as they have testosterone-enhancing properties or reduce the appearance and swelling of the nipples, namely: (5)
- the ring
- devil’s claw
- Tribulus terrestris.
- passion flower
- Milk thistle.
- red clover;
High prolactin in girls
High prolactin or milk hormone is a condition in which a high amount of the prolactin hormone is detected in the blood and is considered … read more