Portable glucose meter: know the most important facts
There are many examples that can be shown to you about the portable glucose meter, including the following:
1. Dario All-In-One
You should know that the portable glucose meter was specially designed to fit your lifestyle in the digital age, and was known as Smart Dario. This device has several features that help you monitor your blood sugar levels, including:
- Includes an easy-to-use glucose meter.
- A disposable test strip cartridge contains about 25 test strips and crushing means, and is easy to carry in your pocket.
How does Dario’s smart device work?
Using technology and the ability to navigate the phone, the connection between your mobile phone and this device will easily record your blood glucose readings, and may even allow you to share them with private care providers and medical professionals no matter where you are. in the world
All you have to do is use the crushing device attached to this device to perform a normal sugar test, by:
- Place a finger on the tip of this needle.
- Drag the indicator needle Convulsions Down.
- Click the edit button to use it.
What are the advantages of the Dario smart device?
This device will be one of the most popular devices for many because of its unique features that help you get the best measurements easily. Here are the most important features and benefits:
- It connects directly to the phone, no additional cables or adapters are needed.
- It gives fast results, you can get a blood glucose reading in no more than 6 seconds.
- It is characterized by its high level of accuracy, as the accuracy of the portable glucose meter complies with ISO standards with only a small blood sample.
- It is characterized by its small size that easily fits into a pocket, as it easily fits into any bag or pocket without the need to use or purchase a bulky bag.
- It has the feature of battery free, that is, the power comes from the phone automatically, so there is no need to carry extra batteries for the blood glucose meter.
- Your personal data is stored securely on our calculation server and allows you and your medical team to consult it.
Disadvantages of using it
They are represented by:
- His reading may sometimes be inaccurate.
- Skin irritation as a result of using the sensors.
2. Accu-Chek Mobile
This is another example of a portable glucose meter, its importance lies in the fact that the meter meets the ISO standards for blood glucose meter accuracy, but anyone who uses this device must be aware that he must carry the meter with the device female, scalpels and a bowl of one of the sensors in case you want to measure the sugar outside.
The Accu-Chek lets you leave the house with peace of mind because it provides you with everything you need to monitor your blood glucose levels, simply carry it in your pocket or bag.
How is Accu-Chek used?
You can perform blood glucose tests in 4 simple steps:
- Open the lid.
- Take a blood sample.
- Put blood on the test sensor.
- Read the result and turn off the device.
Are there any special features of the Accu-Chek device?
The most important features of this type of portable glucose meter are the following:
- The crushing device is removable, as it operates through a barrel of 6 chisels.
- It is safe and quick to use, as the running roller is replaced after 6 tests instead of every test.
- It needs only 5 seconds to give the result.
- It is characterized by a long battery life, that is, its life may reach about 500 tests, that is, it is valid for a year.
- It’s easy to connect to the phone wirelessly, and the connection is confirmed via a pop-up message or the notification center.
3. Other devices
Examples of a portable glucose meter are not limited to what was previously mentioned, they may also include the following:
It is characterized by its high level of accuracy, since it is a sensor that is worn on the stomach and transmits information to a similar application that is downloaded to the mobile phone, or even a smart watch if it is rotated, since this data is transmitted automatically every 5 minutes.
Guardian connection system
It is characterized by its ability to give more detailed data for monitoring and tracking blood sugar levels, it is used by wearing a sensor on the arm to measure glucose through intermediate fluids.
It collects the data you need and tells you how long you need to keep your glucose in the ideal range, but it’s not available for children under 14.