Shaving the sensitive area for men – Web Medicine
Shaving the sensitive area (pubic hair) for men is one of the most important things that they must do, as they want to use certain suitable shaving tools and a proper shaving system to avoid damage or side effects from shaving the sensitive area for men.
Shaving the sensitive area for men
Shaving the sensitive area for men is common among them, but its use may entail some risks and complications, especially if the person is not careful in this process.
This is because it is easy to accidentally damage the skin during the shaving process; This exposes the man to infection with several types of bacteria or different irritants, and shaving can block the hair follicles, which is probably the reason for suffering from folliculitis or hair growth under the skin area.
Therefore, it is recommended in such cases to shave in the direction of hair growth to reduce irritation, in addition to pulling the skin in order to keep it taut to receive each hair and ensure removal.,
How to shave the sensitive area in men
Although some may not like to shave the sensitive area, most people turn to it because of its ease for them, and below we will show you how to shave the sensitive area for men in detail:,
- If you use an electric razor, place it on the lowest setting, and other razors can be used, but are generally recommended; Because its blades are smaller and maneuverable, especially in this sensitive part of the body.
- Washing the area with warm soapy water will soften the hair and open the pores, making it easier for the razor to glide over the skin.
- Applying a thick lather of shaving cream or soap to the area you want to shave will help protect the skin from being cut.
- Shave the sensitive area after it has been cut, as coarse and curly hair can get stuck in the electric shaver, leading to painful removal.
- Run the electric shaver over the hair around the genitals by standing upright, holding the scissors in your dominant hand, and using your other hand to move the penis and scrotum away from where the machine is going.
- shave the hair of the sensitive area in the direction of growth, i.e. down above the penis, taking care to tighten the skin during work; Which makes haircuts easier and faster.
- The motion of placing one leg at a time on a chair, toilet lid, or side of the sink may help when shaving a male intimate area.
- Be careful when shaving or trimming the hair on the penis or scrotum by moving the machine very slowly along the shaft of the penis, then using your free hand to provide clear access to one area of the scrotum at a time and carefully remove the hair.
Tips when shaving the sensitive area for men
When shaving the sensitive area for men, some safety guidelines should be observed, which usually include the following:,
- Continuously sterilize the shaver before and after use.
- Moisturize the area to soften the hair and make cutting easier.
- Use shaving cream or gel to prevent irritation.
- Avoid using used creams or gels close to the penile area.
- Replace the blades frequently and continuously.
- Avoid shaving the penis or scrotum unless necessary.
- When you’re done, rinse the area dry and add a moisturizer to soothe it.