Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency on health, skin and hair
getting stronger Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency And its remarkable appearance with the persistence and increase in the severity of the deficiency in the body and the lack of treatment, and considering the importance of vitamin E in maintaining the health of the body’s systems and the various vital organs, such as the brain, the heart, the immune system, and the skin, its deficiency may cause various and wide-ranging symptoms.
In this article, learn about the symptoms of vitamin E deficiency on health and the body. In addition to the symptoms of deficiency on the skin and hair.
Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency
A slight lack of vitamin E may not be accompanied by noticeable symptoms, but the risk of suffering from deficiency symptoms increases in cases of moderate or severe deficiency. Below are highlights Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency potential and arises mainly because it is one Nutrients andAntioxidants The main parts of the body, including the central nervous system and brain: 
- muscle weakness: develops as a result of the increased risk of exposing the muscles to oxidative stress in the case of vitamin E deficiency, which plays a central role in resistance oxidative stress; This is a condition that occurs when there is an imbalance between beneficial antioxidants and harmful free radicals.
- Imbalance in walking and poor coordination: This occurs as a result of degeneration or breakdown of some nerve cells in the brain due to vitamin E deficiency.
- Numbness and tingling in the limbsIn some cases, vitamin E deficiency leads Peripheral neuropathyA condition involving damage to nerve fibers that prevents them from sending normal signals to the brain, resulting in numbness and tingling sensations in the hands and feet.
- double vision: A lack of vitamin E may cause damage to the photoreceptors in the retina, and thus the appearance of various vision problems over time, such as: blurred vision.
Symptoms of severe vitamin E deficiency
can cause Severe vitamin E deficiency Without treatment, more serious health problems and symptoms, including:
Vitamin E plays an essential role in the functioning of the immune system by increasing the activity of the immune cells and protecting them from oxidative stress. Therefore, its deficiency may cause: 
- Weak immune response to T cells, which increases the risk of bacterial and viral infections.
- A decrease in the effectiveness of the immune system in general, which reduces its ability to fight diseases.
The risk of immune deficiency associated with vitamin E deficiency is particularly high in the elderly. 
Vitamin E deficiency affects the fertility of both men and women, due to its role in the following actions: 
- Improving ovarian function in women. In addition to reducing the risk of miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Improve sperm density in men.
It is worth noting that there is still a need for more research and studies on the effect of vitamin E deficiency on fertility and reproductive health in women and men.
I bought this medicine because I am an undergraduate student and I stay awake a lot, and they recommended that I take it for vitamins
Poor mental cognitive function
Vitamin Ewhich is also known as Vitamin E Among the fat-soluble vitamins, and since the covering of the nerve cells consists mainly of fats, a lack of vitamin E increases the rate of oxidation of these fats, and negatively affects the cells of the nervous system, their development and function, especially the brain. Cells. 
As a result, very low levels of vitamin E increase the risk of: 
- cognitive impairment.
- Memory deterioration and forgetfulness.
- Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
Heart disease and stroke
Vitamin E is an antioxidant and an essential nutrient for the heart and blood vesselsSymptoms of severe and chronic vitamin E deficiency the following: 
- Increased risk of heart attacks and strokes, as a result of harmful cholesterol oxidation and a high rate of plaque accumulation in the blood vessels of the heart.
Development of neurological symptoms
As the shortage continues, the severity increases Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency Related to the central and peripheral nervous system, including: 
- The spread of weakness in different muscles of the body.
- Increasing severity of poor motor coordination and imbalance.
- Development of eye problems, incl Eye paralysis and blindness in certain cases.
Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency on the skin and hair
Due to the benefits of the antioxidant and fat-soluble vitamin E in maintaining hair moisture and renewing damaged hair cells, and its benefits in maintaining healthy skin and fighting the signs of aging through fighting Free roots Harmful to the skin, its deficiency has possible symptoms that may appear on both the hair and the skin. 
include Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency on hair and skin the following: 
- Weakening of the collagen structure in the epidermis.
- Dry skin or Dry scaly skin.
- skin ulcers;
- hair loss.
In mild or moderate cases of vitamin E deficiency, there are usually no obvious skin symptoms, but the risk of their appearance increases with a significant decrease in levels in the body. 
5 health benefits of vitamin A
The benefits of vitamin A Health Vitamin and eyes Vitamin A and strengthening immunity Vitamin A and inflammation Vitamin A for the skin Vitamin A and cancer Vitamin A is … Read more