The benefits of anise with lemon and how to prepare it
Here is more about the benefits of anise with lemon as follows:
The benefits of anise with lemon
In fact, there are no scientific studies or evidence yet about the benefits of anise with lemon, since the benefit of each component can be obtained separately, so learn about the benefits of anise with lemon as follows:
1. The benefits of anise
It is as follows:
Rich in nutrients
A small amount of anise can provide several nutrients, such as iron, which is important for the production of red blood cells, and it contains manganese, which acts as an important antioxidant in metabolism and development in the body.
In addition, it contains several minerals and nutrients, including:
Reducing depressive symptoms
Several studies have been conducted that indicated its role in depression, as follows:
- prepared learning In mice this suggests a role similar to antidepressants in the treatment of depression.
- specified learning It was found that taking 3 grams of anise seeds 3 times a day was effective in relieving symptoms of postpartum depression.
Protection against stomach ulcers
There is evidence that the use of anise seeds may help prevent stomach ulcers and reduce their symptoms, but more research is needed.
Reducing hot flashes
A study was published on postmenopausal women who took aniseed to find clear results in a course to reduce the severity and severity of hot flashes experienced by women.
2. The benefits of lemon
Continuing the conversation about the benefits of anise with lemon, we will mention below the most important benefits of lemon that can be obtained with the benefits of anise we mentioned: ,
Blood pressure control
Eating or drinking lemon helps reduce blood pressure levels in people who exercise regularly.
Protection against cancer
Lemons have rich concentrations of antioxidants such as vitamin C, which play an important role in preventing free radicals from causing any imbalances that may lead to the appearance of tumors, but more research is needed on the subject.
People with asthma who consume more vitamin C in lemons are less likely to have asthma attacks, according to one scientific reviews.
How to make anise with lemon
After learning about the benefits of anise with lemon from each component separately, learn how to prepare it in the form of a drink to get the benefits, here is the method as follows: ,
They are as follows:
- A little ginger root.
- 5 grains of star anise.
- 4 cups of water.
- A spoonful of lemon juice.
- Honey to sweeten as desired.
How to Make
Meet them below:
- Peel and chop the ginger, then put 4 cups of water over the ginger.
- Put the aniseed into the water and the ginger and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Let the mixture boil for 5 minutes, then leave it for 15 minutes to cool.
- Now add lemon juice to the mixture, and add as much honey as you like.
Side effects of anise and lemon
Despite the benefits of anise with lemon that we mentioned, it is necessary to mention some side effects as follows: ,
- anise: It is generally considered safe but may trigger allergic reactions in the body in people exposed to it.
- lemon: It may cause mouth ulcers and a burning sensation in the mouth due to its high acid concentrations, and it may also worsen the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease, such as: heartburn.