The cause of yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy
The pregnant woman carefully monitors all the changes that occur in her, since any change can affect both her and the fetus, so the pregnant woman is worried when she sees yellow discharge from the vagina, There is usually no need to worry, but it is better to consult a doctor to know the exact diagnosis of the condition.
We discuss in this article Causes yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancyIs this a good sign or a danger sign?
Types of vaginal discharge during pregnancy
It is normal to see Vaginal discharge Variety during the months of pregnancy as a result of disruption and high levels of female hormones in the blood, divided Vaginal discharge during pregnancy For the following types: (3)
- Normal vaginal secretions for pregnant women: White watery discharge Clear and transparent, with a light liquid consistency, sometimes milky, with a pleasant smell.
- Yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy: The dark yellow color is a sign of infection, especially sexually transmitted diseases, but if the color is light yellow or pale, it may be caused by amniotic fluid leakage, or urine leakage and the substance mixed on the mother. comes from the vagina.
- Thick yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy: These secretions are accompanied by itching and burning, and are caused by a fungal infection in the vagina.
- AYellow vaginal discharge with a smell for pregnant women: The smell indicates a bacterial or yeast infection.
Also read: Signs of yellow discharge from the vagina
Yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy
Vaginal secretions are not a dangerous sign for the vast majority of women, since they are the result of hormonal changes experienced by the pregnant woman during the months of pregnancy, but they usually tend to be white or transparent milky white, and their smell is light and acceptable. , and their rates increase as the months of pregnancy go by, so the pregnant woman worries I have a note yellow discharge from the vagina, Something that may result from natural causes, or from a health condition that requires treatment.
Do not neglect the treatment of these basic health conditions Yellow vaginal discharge pregnantIn order to prevent complications that may affect the mother or the fetus, the doctor collects a urine sample or a swab from the cervix, to do the necessary laboratory tests, to know The cause of yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy. (1) (2) (5)
for more: Is yellow discharge before menstruation a sign of pregnancy?
Causes yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy
diverse Causes yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy Between normal, they appear in the form of pale yellow fluid discharge, or as a result of multiple disease states such as bacterial infection or yeast infection, and are dark yellow and lumpy.
Odorless yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy
As mentioned, we don’t see anymore Odorless yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy A danger sign, since it may arise from several natural causes, including: (4) (5)
- Changing the mother’s diet.
- The white secretions caused by excess estrogen are exposed to air, which changes their color.
- Amniotic fluid leakage: Amniotic fluid is the fluid that surrounds the fetus in the womb to protect it from shocks, it is possible that this fluid leaks before the due date, and this explains the decrease of odorless yellow vaginal discharge for pregnant women, The amniotic fluid is characterized by its light transparent or pale yellow color, and a very thin and liquid texture.
Pathological yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy
There are several pathological conditions that can be The cause of yellow discharge from the vagina during pregnancy especially if it has the following characteristics: (2)
- Yellow discharge They are dark in color, thick and bumpy, and may also be gray or green in color.
- The secretions are accompanied by itching or a burning sensation.
Also read: Are there discharges that indicate non-pregnancy?
produce it Yellow vaginal discharge during pregnancy By contracting an infection, which is often transmitted sexually, among these diseases the following diseases can be found: (1) (4)
- Cervical inflammation.
- Bacterial vaginosis.
- yeast infection;
Also read: The cause of excessive vaginal discharge in girls
The consequences of pregnancy on the skin of the face
Some ask if it is possible to distinguish the signs of pregnancy from the face, the answer is yes, since pregnancy is accompanied by disorders that lead to the appearance of consequences … Read more