Treatment of gynecomastia in men with drugs and surgery
Trouble interrupting Breast surgery It is raised by men, because it affects their psychological state, causing them embarrassment in case gynecomastia is evident or in places where people undress themselves, such as beaches and others.
Men suffering from the phenomenon are looking for gynecomastia In order to seek treatment for this condition, we mention in this article the various methods For the treatment of gynecomastia in menAnd we answer the most popular question, is it possible? Treatment of gynecomastia in men without surgery?
Gynecomastia in men
gynecomastia, This is a condition of enlargement and enlargement of the breast tissue in men, which leads to its protrusion outward, often occurs in periods such as immediately after birth, or during puberty, or in advanced men over the age of 50, but in general it affects men of all ages. .
Happens Gynecomastia in men As a result of hormonal imbalance Estrogen and testosterone, as a result of various factors, including medical conditions, or receiving doses of certain medications.
spread out gynecomastia In large numbers, affecting between 50 and 65% of males, growths in the breast tissue below or around the nipple can be easily seen and are easy to move when touched. (1)
Gynecomastia treatment for men
There are a number of men who don’t want to Treatment of gynecomastia Basically, they ignore it and it doesn’t cause them any embarrassment, and the vast majority look for different ways to treat Gynecomastia in men.
often disappears gynecomastia In a period ranging from 6 months to 3 years, if it occurs during puberty, and it disappears gynecomastia After delivery within a few weeks, both of these conditions do not need any kind of treatment, as they disappear gynecomastia Without medical intervention after the hormone balance is restored.
He approves Gynecomastia treatment for men To treat the factors leading to this, a man with gynecomastia has several treatment options, which are as follows:
- Stop taking the medicine that causes it Breast surgery, or reduce his dose, or switch to another treatment in agreement with the attending physician.
- Treatment of medical conditions that cause hormonal imbalance, such as:
- Klinefelter syndrome.
- Liver damage.
- Thyroid laziness.
- Testicular tumors.
- Adrenal gland tumors
- kidney problems;
- analysis forGynecomastia treatment for menor breast reduction surgery.
- Hormonal treatment to reduce the secretion of estrogen in the body. (2)
Also read: Gynecomastia in men, causes and symptoms
My sister had a blood sugar test and I want to know if diabetes has started or not and how to control it..note that she has been taking a cortisone shot every month for more than 3 months and the last time was 2 weeks ago.
Treatment of gynecomastia in men with drugs
As we mentioned, hormonal therapy is one of the methods Treatment of gynecomastiawhich works to reduce the levels of the female hormone estrogen in the male body, and to increase the levels of testosterone, which is one of the ways Treatment of gynecomastia in men without surgery.
examples Treatment of gynecomastia in men with drugs the following:
- Medication TamoxifenTamoxifen blocks the action of estrogen in the body, and is a drug often used to treat breast cancer, but it has an effective role in reducing Symptoms of gynecomastia in men, Chest pain relief has various causes.
- Aromatase inhibitors: Ormetase inhibitors are among the drugs for breast and ovarian cancer in postmenopausal women, but they are also often used in cases of gynecomastia To reduce the enlargement and growth of breast tissue.
- Testosterone replacements: Testosterone replacements help increase testosterone levels in the body in aging men with low levels of testosterone production.
- Radiation therapy: radiation sessions are given which are about 3 sessions before starting anti-androgen therapy. (4)
for more: Can certain foods reduce estrogen in men?
Breast reduction surgery
considered as Gynecomastia surgery in men One of the final solutions to this phenomenon, in which the surgeon works to remove the excess breast tissue that causes the breast to enlarge Bulging of the breasts in men, It is also performed to tighten the chest area in men after significant weight loss and sagging of this area.
No longer a procedure Surgery to treat gynecomastia in men Appropriate if gynecomastia is caused by obesity and obesity, but it is appropriate gynecomastia As a result of hormonal imbalance and after surgery, it is necessary to follow up with the doctor in order not to repeat the reasons that led to this. gynecomastia in the first place. (3) (4)
for more: Reasons for breast enlargement and issue
(Edison); The sad doctor and the emaciated patient
Mostly you have heard about the American scientist Thomas Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, but do you know anything about the English doctor Thomas … read more