Types of rashes: according to the reasons
can be classified Types of rashes Depends on various factors, mainly the reasons. Each type has some characteristics and symptoms that distinguish it from others.
In this article, learn about the types of rashes according to the causes, and the characteristics of each of them.
Types of rashes
Common types of rashes include:
A rash caused by a viral infection is Types of rashes The most common, especially in young children. Here is some information about it: 
- It occurs as a result of the body’s immune response to the virus or because skin cells are damaged by the virus.
- The characteristics of viral rashes vary greatly from person to person and virus to virus, but they usually include red spots on fair skin and purple spots on dark skin.
- It can appear in the queue sudden or in the form of gradual Over the course of several days, it may cover only a limited part of the skin or spread over large and different areas of the body.
- It may be accompanied by other symptoms, such as itchingPain when touching the skin, andHeatChills, feeling unwell.
Here are some of them Types of viral rashes shared:
measlesIt is a contagious viral disease that causes many symptoms, the most prominent of which is a rash, which has the following characteristics: 
- It usually starts on the face, then spreads to the trunk and other parts of the body.
- It appears as pink or red spots on light skin, or grayish-purple on dark skin. Usually the appearance of spots begins 3-5 days after infection, and may be accompanied by the appearance of small bumps slightly raised above the surface of the skin.
- Chickenpox rash
Chickenpox is a contagious viral disease caused by the chickenpox virus Skin rashes and blisterswith the following characteristics: 
- It often begins as raised bumps on the skin that are pink, red, brown or purple.
- The bumps develop into fluid-filled blisters.
- Pimples burst and heal over time.
- Rash on hand, foot and mouth
Hand, foot and mouth disease is a viral infection that is especially common in young children, but it can affect people of all ages. The rash is one of its clear signs, and its characteristics are as follows: 
- It often appears on the palms of the hands and feet, and rarely, it may appear on other parts of the body, such as the knees, elbows, buttocks, and genitals.
- Fluid-filled blisters or painful sores in the mouth.
Bacterial skin rash
A bacterial skin infection often has symptoms on the skin that include irritation, rashes, and blisters, and the severity of these symptoms can vary from mild to severe.
Below are some types of bacterial infections that are often associated with it Flowering: 
- Bacterial follicleThis is an infection that involves the growth and reproduction of bacteria in the hair follicles, and its symptoms include a rash and the appearance of small bumps with a red or white edge, and sometimes they may be filled with pus.
- manifoldIt is a bacterial infection that affects the skin, and its symptoms often appear, including a red rash around the nose and mouth, but it can also spread to other parts of the body. Impetigo is more common in children than in adults.
- ErysipelasThis is a bacterial infection that affects the outer layer of the skin (the epidermis) and the deeper layer (the dermis), and results in severe redness and swelling in certain areas of the body, and usually affects the face and legs, but it may also affect the arms and the trunk.
I had a red spot on the back of my head for a long time, I thought it was a fever, but I was surprised that many red dots appeared under it and I am very worried about the skin cancer and hope for an answer as soon as possible (there is a slight swelling of the lymph nodes in the neck 6 months ago and I did all the necessary tests, God willing there’s nothing.
Allergic rash is one of the most common types of rash, and it can be acute or chronic. Here are some of its causes: 
- eczema (atopic dermatitis)The resulting rash is characterized by:
- redness of the skin;
- Dryness and roughness of the skin.
- Cracked skin.
- urticariaA condition that may be acute or chronic. The resulting rash is characterized by: 
- redness of the skin;
- Bruise-like spots are often red in color, and may range in size from small to large.
- The bumps or bruises are raised above the surface of the skin, and it is worth noting that urticaria may not cause a change in skin color in people with dark skin, but this can be evidenced by the high bruises.
- Contact dermatitisThe associated rash develops as a result of an allergic reaction to exposure to a substance, such as latex, or a specific food, drug, or irritant, such as pollen. The rash is often accompanied by blisters, itching and burning. 
ready heat rash A common type of rash is in hot and humid weather, and among babies and small children. It develops as a result of excessive sweating or blockage of the sweat ducts responsible for removing sweat from the body.
Its symptoms include: 
- redness of the skin;
- Small bumps, often found on the upper chest, neck, abdomen and back.
Most of the time, the heat rash disappears within a few days without the need for medical intervention.
A rash may appear when taking certain medicines as an allergic reaction to the active or inactive substances contained in the medicine. Or it may appear as a side effect caused by the drug. Among the types of drugs that are relatively common for types of drug rashes antibioticsespecially penicillin.
In the event that a rash appears when taking a medicine for the first time, you should consult a doctor urgently, because although it may disappear within days, it may be life-threatening in some cases. 
Read also: causes of rash
Skin diseases and their treatment
There has been great development in the treatment of skin diseases, but such diseases are still common in many rural masses… Read more