What are prostate stones? And how to handle it?
Prostate stones are formed when there are Small deposits of calcium Within the prostate gland, these stones are usually formed from middle-aged menThe amount of stones formed varies from person to person.
Prostate stones ranging in size from half mm and 5 mmThese stones are different from Kidney stones, or stones in the urethraIt is difficult to identify stones in the prostate, which are sometimes harmless, but sometimes cause side effects.
We explain in this article Causes of prostate stones and treatment methods. 
Prostate stones cause
Stones often form in the prostate due to another medical conditionHere are the main causes of prostate stones:
Also read: Prostate cancer symptoms
Symptoms of prostate stones
It is difficult to identify stones in the prostate because there are none specific symptomsHowever, they are discovered incidentally during routine tests, such as:
Let’s review together the most important Symptoms of prostate stones as follows:
- feels barely peeing
- feels pain and burning while urinating.
- Appearance of unusual pain b Stomach and thigh.
- feel pain when the plate.
- Appearance of seed Pale yellow color.
- No Eruption of sperm Strong as usual.
- feels Pain in the penis.  
for more: Chronic prostatitis: prevention and treatment
Is there any way to roughen the sound? I am 14 years old and my voice is childish
Treatment of prostate stones
Prostate stones are one of them Silent diseases that do not announce themselves In the form of visible symptoms, many consider it an unpleasant disease state, as it is It ends alone Excreted from the body with urine.
Others are worried about the pros because What can cause prostate stones? Complications, come on injury futileExperts warn against ignoring the treatment of prostate stones, and the disease progresses until Prostatitisand then converts over time to enlarged prostate Threatens male fertility.
We explain several ways Treatment of prostate stones as follows:
- antibiotics: Oral antibiotics are often used in Treatment of complications of prostate stonesAntibiotics can treat acute prostatitis, but it Does not affect chronic prostatitis.
- Prostate injection: Injection of drugs and antibiotics directly into the prostate glandWhere this method can speed up the delivery of medicines Instead of taking it orally, it increases the concentration of the antibiotic, which is also a way to treat the inflammation caused by the stones.
- physiotherapy: Classified as M auxiliary treatments And it’s not a basic treatment for prostate stones, you can trust it Ultrasound and massage devices A natural treatment to get rid of the blockage of the internal tubes in the prostate, and so Easy access to antibiotics to the site of stones and inflammations.
- surgery: Doctors resort to surgery when All other treatments failWhen prostate stones threaten the patient’s condition, The surgeon removes the stones It clears blocked ducts in the prostate.  
must be committed Some tips When detecting the presence of stones in the prostate to avoid complicationsAmong the following tips:
- continue Drink plenty of fluids Especially water every day.
- Underestimate Foods with salt content Higher.
- regularity b sports game from time to time like walking, Waluja.
- to stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene genital hygiene to prevent contamination.
- regularity b Normal sex life To avoid the risk of blocking the prostate gland.
- doing work Periodic medical examinations regularly as the early detection Diseases are easy to treat. 
for more: Learn about prostate laser surgery
The top 10 causes of death in men
Men are considered to be more likely to die than women due to a group of main diseases, including heart disease, but it is possible to prevent … read more