What are the causes of back pain and the ways to treat them?
You can feel a sudden pain in your back, and it doesn’t have to be from the back, but you may have pain on the side of your back, either on the right side or on the left side, what are the most prominent causes back pain shared? And how can it be treated?
The content of the article
Injuries to the spinal structures can occur in the muscles, discs or joints, and are considered the most prominent Causes back pain on one side They are often caused by injuries during exercise or a car accident.
These injuries lead to severe pain when they occur, and may fade over time if the trauma is mild, or continue to worsen with severe injuries.
The patient may suffer Back pain on the right side or Back pain on the left sideOther symptoms include:
- Difficulty moving as a result back pain.
- Swelling of the affected area.
- Muscle spasm;
The intensity of the pain may increase if the muscles are strained by the following actions:
- Sleeping in the wrong position.
- Sit in front of the computer and bend forward.
- Prolonged sitting, such as when traveling.
Compresses can help relieve minor pain, and a doctor should be consulted if the pain is severe and unbearable to prescribe appropriate treatment. (One. Two. Three)
Some orthopedic problems may cause Lateral back painespecially:
- Arthritis: is swelling with a painful sensation when touching the affected joint or during movement, because the joint suffers from inflammation.
- Bone spurs: these are spurs that appear on the edges of the bones, usually in the places where the bones meet, and they can cause back pain.
- Spinal stenosis: Spinal stenosis occurs when the space inside is too small, causing pressure on the spinal cord and nerves, thus back pain, whether lower back painor Pain in the back.
In some cases, the pain can radiate down the leg.
The treatment options depend on the situation, it may require some drugs to relieve the symptoms, or injections, physical therapy, and the patient may need surgical intervention. (One. Two. Three)
Also read: Causes and treatment of lower back pain
Hello Aleichem, is leg lifting safe for pregnant women in the first weeks and the first month, because leg lifting is beneficial for the fine hairs visible on the legs, and for which month is it safe please?
Other problems of friends
It doesn’t have to be Pain in the back Because of a problem with the spine, but it may be related to other organs in the body, such as the abdominal or pelvic area, and these problems lead to back pain in addition to pain in the affected areas. include Causes back and stomach pain Possible to include:
- Kidney problems: Kidney stones or kidney infection can cause Pain in the back Depending on the kidney affected, this may be accompanied by other symptoms, including pain when urinating, nausea or fever.
- Colitis: Chronic inflammation of the large intestine, called ulcerative colitis, can cause Back and stomach painDigestive problems, weight loss, feeling very tired.
- Uterine problems: pelvic pain caused by uterine problems, such as endometriosis or fibroids, can lead to Back pain on the left sideor Right lower back painThese problems often occur with other symptoms such as irregular periods, frequent urination, and painful intercourse. (One. Two. Three)
More: What are the causes of lower back and stomach pain?
Back pain causes and treatment
Back pain is one of the common complaints of many people, especially adults, and most people have experienced … read more