What are the causes of lower back pain right?
Some may suffer Pain in the backIt does not include the entire back area, and the reason is usually related to the organs adjacent to this area, and in this article we will focus on Causes lower back pain rightand how it can be treated.
Spine problems are among the most prominent Causes lower back pain Shared, both Right lower back pain or left, or even in the middle, and spinal problems can include:
- A torn ligament, which usually occurs due to excessive pressure on the back.
- Intervertebral disc degeneration: This is a common problem with age.
- Spinal stenosis: the narrowing of the spaces between the vertebrae, which increases the pressure on the spinal cord and nerves.
In these cases, it can happen back pain or throughout the lower back, depending on the situation, for example, if the nerve roots on the right side of the spinal cord are damaged, this will occur Right lower back painmight happen Lower back and leg pain Because some cause weakness in the legs.
The treatment of spinal problems varies depending on the cause and severity of the condition, which includes medication and physical therapy, and in some cases may require surgical intervention for correction. (One. Two. Three)
The kidneys are located on either side of your spine, so they may be Causes lower back pain rightor Left lower back pain Depends on the affected kidney, but often Back pain on the right side As a result of the right kidney prolapse more than the left kidney, which makes it possible to cause lower back pain.
Common kidney problems that cause Pain in the side of the back the following:
- Kidney stones: When these stones settle in the ureter, they may lead to Lower back and stomach painAnd it can extend to more than that, and the treatment is medication, drinking a lot of water, which helps get rid of stones, and there are cases that require a stone splitting procedure.
- Kidney infection: another reason for causes back painThis is a kidney infection, which is usually caused by bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, and this condition requires antibiotics to kill the bacteria, or it may be more severe and require other treatments. (One. Two. Three)
Many people know that appendicitis causes Right lower back painThis is because it is located on the lower right side of the body, thus affecting the surrounding area, whether in front or behind.
When the appendix becomes inflamed, it causes intense and unbearable pain. The pain increases with movement or pressure on the affected area. Appendectomy is usually appropriate in severe cases, but if the condition is mild, the doctor may prescribe appropriate antibiotics. (One. Two. Three)
More: 5 effective ways to treat back pain
I have difficulty getting up after sitting and I feel a stiff knee and when I bend my legs there is pain, knowing that I had the gastric sleeve surgery three and a half months ago, and these symptoms appeared after the surgery a month and a half, my previous weight is 130 and now 100, knowing that I have been constipated for 6 days and it is He also advised me to be treated with eutaxia at an orthopedic doctor
The aorta is the largest blood vessel in the body, and if part of the abdomen protrudes abnormally, this condition is called an abdominal aortic aneurysm, and it can lead to Right lower back pain or to the left, in addition to severe abdominal pain.
This condition requires immediate intervention to treat it, either by catheterization or surgery to remove the damaged part of the aorta. (One. Two. Three)
Causes of lower back pain in women
Women can suffer back pain For the following reasons:
- Endometriosis: A condition in which endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus. If tissue grows in the right ovary or fallopian tube, it can cause Back pain on the right side As one of the symptoms, the woman needs hormonal treatment or laparoscopic surgery.
- Pregnancy period: considered Pain in the back One of the common symptoms of pregnancy, esp lower back painAs a result of the expansion of the uterus during the development of the fetus, back pain may appear in the pregnant woman as the birth approaches.
- Urinary tract infection: This may cause urinary tract infections Pain in the lower right part of the backThe treatment is medication. (1) (2)
Also read: What are the causes of lower back and stomach pain?
Causes lower back pain in men
The torsion of the testicles is one of the most prominent Causes pain on the right side of the back in menAs a result of twisting of the spermatic cord, which is in the scrotum and carries blood to the testicles, which leads to a reduction of blood flow to the testicle, or to its complete cessation.
The treatment of testicular torsion requires surgical intervention, either to untie the spermatic cord or to remove the testicle. (1) (2)
Treatment of right lower back pain at home
In addition to the medical treatments we mentioned earlier, you can perform some procedures that help with this Back pain treatment at homeincluding:
- Hot and cold compresses on the back: it is recommended to use them for 20 to 30 minutes, alternating between them to relieve pain and inflammation, and repeat this every 2 to 3 hours.
- Drink plenty of water if you suffer Right lower back pain This is caused by kidney stones, and water is necessary to improve kidney function in general.
- Keeping the genital area clean to reduce the chance of bacteria entering the urinary tract and infection that leads to lower back pain and other symptoms.
- Regular physical activity to maintain physical fitness and avoid stiff bones and joints and muscle tension. (One. Two. Three)
For more: the cause of the pain on the left side of the back and its treatment
Causes pain in joints, glands, nerves, muscles and hormones
For those who have never suffered from joint pain, it is a complaint that everyone of different age groups has, but the causes of the pain vary… read more