What are the causes of sudden back pain and treatment?
It is considered Chronic back pain This is a common health problem for many people, and it can be caused by many factors, but what about Sudden back pain What happens without previous symptoms? Let’s get to know each other Causes and treatment of sudden back pain.
Causes sudden back pain
include Causes sudden back pain the following:
- Compression Fracture: A vertebral compression fracture occurs when one of the vertebrae in the lumbar spine is damaged, usually due to osteoporosis, but can also be the result of trauma. Causes sudden back pain.
- Muscle cramps: another reason for Causes sudden back painA muscle strain is the occurrence of a muscle strain, which leads to a muscle strain, which is caused by tension or tearing of a muscle or tendon, and the muscle strain can result from exercise, making a sudden movement or carrying a heavy object.
- Herniated disc: A herniated disc, or slipped disc, occurs when one of the discs between the bones of the spine ruptures, which is common, and sometimes causes pressure on the surrounding nerves, making it Causes sudden back pain.
- Spinal stenosis: Spinal stenosis can be from Causes sudden back painSpinal stenosis narrows the spaces between the vertebrae, resulting in pain.
- Aneurysm in the abdominal aorta: The aorta extends right through the middle of the body An aneurysm in the abdominal aorta occurs when part of the wall of this artery weakens and expands in diameter, and this can be long-term or appear suddenly.
- Arthritis: one Causes sudden back pain This is arthritis, which leads to the erosion of the cartilage between the vertebrae, and leads to a feeling of pain.
- Kidney disease: Kidney disease may be associated with back pain Causes sudden lower back painEspecially when suffering from kidney stones or kidney infection, then the pain appears on one side. (One. Two. Three)
More: causes and treatment of lower back pain
Other causes of sudden back pain
Maybe you can be Causes sudden back pain Related to bad health habits, mainly:
- Sleeping in the wrong position, and staying in this position throughout the night, which leads to Sudden back pain after waking up.
- Lifting heavy objects incorrectly, which puts a lot of pressure on the back, is therefore considered one Causes sudden back pain.
- Playing sports that require twisting and sudden movements, such as tennis or golf, may be one of them Causes lower back pain when bendingHeavy lifting can also hurt the back.
- Staying in one position for a long time: whether standing or sitting, especially when sitting in the wrong position. (One. Two. Three)
Also read: What are the causes of lower back and stomach pain?
I have difficulty getting up after sitting and I feel a stiff knee and when I bend my legs there is pain, knowing that I had the gastric sleeve surgery three and a half months ago, and these symptoms appeared after the surgery a month and a half, my previous weight is 130 and now 100, knowing that I have been constipated for 6 days and it is He also advised me to be treated with eutaxia at an orthopedic doctor
Sudden back pain treatment
it could be Sudden back pain A temporary thing that happens because of simple things that fade over time, but as the pain continues, you should consult a doctor to find out Causes sudden back pain and repeated and correct treatment methods.
Include options Sudden back pain treatment the following:
- feel comfortable.
- Avoid causes of back pain.
- Take painkillers.
- If the pain persists, treatment may include the following options:
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Strong pain relievers in case of strong back pain.
- Use injections that help treat the problem.
- Physiotherapy sessions for pain relief.
The doctor may need to resort to surgery if the situation requires it. (One. Two. Three)
More: 5 effective ways to treat back pain
What is Gout Gouty arthritis is the same as metabolic arthritis, or what is known as King’s disease… Read more