What are the causes of varicocele? And his symptoms?
protect scrotum The testicles from the first moments of creation in the embryonic stages, and this sack has network of blood vessels to deliver food to the testicles, The testicular veins are enlarged In some cases, the so-called case varicocele.
Production is declining seed With varicocele in most cases, the condition sometimes develops into infertility. Varicoceles are common in men between the ages of 15 and 25.
We will review together in this article the most important Varicocele causes and symptoms.
Symptoms of varicocele
Hard to spot or notice Symptoms of varicocele They are not common or recognized, which delays the diagnostic process, and is one of the most important signs varicocele the following:
- Occurs swelling in the scrotum.
- Aliyah b Mass of one testicle on the other
- feels mild pain returns to the testicle.
- Enlarged veins appear as bag of worms Because of his swelling.   
Symptoms of varicocele and erection
Varicocele infection leads low testosteroneThis decrease causes a number of symptoms, including the effect on the ability to have an erection, and below are a number of other symptoms resulting from a lack of hormones testosterone:
- inability to erection.
- down enthusiasm.
- vortex in sleep
- loss concentration.
- sweaty Suddenly.
- feels depressed.
- A significant decrease in Muscle mass by the body. 
for more: 7 of the best ways to treat erectile dysfunction
nothing Real reasons are known Behind the occurrence of varicocele, or specific risk factors, but it should be noted that often on the left side M scrotumThis is because the blood flow to the left side is greater than the right side.
There is an epididymis attached to each testicle, or so-called spermatic cordEach epididymis has blood vessels and nerves, which carry blood from the testicle to the scrotum Only one direction Do not go back in the opposite direction.
Blood accumulates and collects inside testicular veins which causes inflation known as varicocele.   
Diagnosis of varicocele
Doctors use more than one method for the diagnosis of varicoceleHere we will review some of the following methods:
- Virtual test: The doctor asks for a testicle examination and observation There is some swelling while lying downor get up.
- Valsalva maneuver: The doctor uses this technique during diagnosis A small ricottaThe patient is asked to stand, breathe deeply and hold his breath downward towards the abdomen while the doctor examines the scrotum.
- Ultrasound: Used Ultrasound To examine and photograph the testicular veins, this method provides an accurate image of the varicocele.
Once the diagnosis is complete, varicocele is classified into three degreesThe classification depends on the size and mass of the swelling in the testicle, the largest is the third degree and the first degree is the smallest. 
Burning sensation before, after and during urination with pain in the pelvis from the lower part of the navel to the edge of the pelvis above the penis, and sometimes pain on the left side when the pain spreads into the urethra, a split is made. for 3 months
Prevention of varicocele
Varicocele can be prevented by following some of the following tips:
- Maintain a healthy diet Low fiber and few industrial materials.
- improve daily lifestyle, Avoid too much alcohol andto stop smokingand reduce caffeine.
- drink more liquids and water which increases blood flow It prevents the occurrence of varicose veinsNot being dehydrated helps the body get rid of toxins.
- all the time moving from time to time, Do not sit for long periodsPay attention to physical activity regularly and daily.
- Attention to the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitusand heart disease Because it is a major cause of poor blood flow, thus increasing the chance of varicocele.
- Eat more foods that contain Vitamin C To improve collagen production, such as broccoli, strawberry, tomato and mango.
- Eat some foods or supplements that contain them Antioxidants In order to protect the sperm from the influence of free radicals and damage.
- connection speed and consult a doctor The specialist when you feel any concern about the testicle or fertility. 
for more: The benefits of vitamin C are many: get to know them
Kegel exercises for women
Kegel exercises for women are a group of exercises to strengthen the muscles for women in the pelvic floor area, which includes several organs and structures such as the uterus … Read more