What are the harms of marjoram for women and men?
No one can ignore the benefits of marjoram, but at the same time, one should pay attention to its harm, like all medicinal plants, which have many benefits, and some harm.
Marjoram is considered among the herbs that carry in its components both benefits and harms together, we will discuss together in detail in this article the most prominent Marjoram side effects for women and men.
Marjoram side effects for women
One of the most important harms of marjoram for women is its effect on pregnancy and breastfeeding. We review the following:
Marjoram side effects for pregnant women
better Pregnant and lactating women avoid oilseedThis is due to the negative effect of marjoram on female hormones and the menstrual cycle Increases vaginal mucus secretion Which ends with the drop of the fetus and loss of pregnancy.
It causes Large amounts of marjoram, and excessive consumption Uterine irritation and strong contractions This increases the chances of miscarriage, or premature birth.   
for more: Types of abortions and effects
Side effects of marjoram for diabetics
Marjoram interacts with medications diabetesAnd it was done by me Lowering the blood glucose level Seriously, that’s why diabetics should Avoid eating marjoram Only after consulting a doctor.
A 2015 study conducted at Chung Shan Medical University in Taiwan showed the effect of several essential oils, including Marjoram oil On efficiency The work of diabetes drugs.  
for more: A recipe for reducing accumulated sugar with herbs
Side effects of drinking marjoram
We mentioned that there are many of them Marjoram benefitsBut when a person eats a large amount or drinks too much oregano, the benefits turn into harm. Disadvantages of drinking too much marjoram:
- bleeding out: Marjoram increases the chance Bleeding occurs Because it reduces the incidence of clotting, especially in the sufferers Bleeding disorders in principle.
- Heartbeats: Excessive drinking of marjoram causes a slowing of the heart rate, a doctor should be consulted before consuming marjoram for those suffering from a slow heart rate.
- Digestive system disorder: Sometimes Myron causes Intestinal congestionTherefore, it is better not to take marjoram to people who are suffering Bowel obstruction.
- Allergic reaction: This is caused by an excessive amount of marjoram Allergic reaction Similar to what happens with basil and sage, a person suffers from allergic reactions to all members of this family of plants known as Lamiaceae.
- Ulcers: Myoren comes from Acid secretions of the stomach and intestinesWhich paves the way for an increase in pollution Stomach ulcers And it got worse over time if the person didn’t notice it.
- Lung damage: Myoren leads to the ascent b Pulmonary mucosal secretionsThis increase causes the possibility of exposure to the lungs to injure with asthmaor emphysema. 
I want a drug that kills worms for an adult
Other side effects of marjoram
Other damages of marjoram appear from excessive use, here are some of these damages for women and men:
- Contact dermatitis: Produced in rare cases Contact dermatitis In direct contact with marjoram leaves.
- constipation: Myrrh has effective sedative properties, sometimes leading to this Reduce the rate of bowel movementThus, the waste accumulates and the person gets constipated.
- nursing: There is no scientific proof of how much risk or safety Absolutely eat marjoram while breastfeeding, so breastfeeding should Consultation with a doctor before using marjoram.
- Long term use: It is not better to rely on Marjoram for long periods Because of this, the possibility of exposure to marjoram harms more than moderate use.
- surgery: You should stop eating oregano Two weeks before the start of any surgical procedure This is due to Marjoram’s ability to thin the blood and increase the chance of severe bleeding. 
for more: Preparing the patient for surgery
Figs: the ancients knew its benefits, so they consecrated it
Figs are one of the popular and popular fruits that have been used since ancient times, in addition to their delicious taste, there are many… Read more