What are the most important tips before taking fish oil pills?
get to know Fish oil pills With its various health benefits, this is an important omega-3 fatty acid pill for the body, which works to reduce the risk of dementia, promote children’s health, maintain heart health and many other benefits, but there are some tips that should be taken into account before eating Fish oil pills.
The content of the article
The benefits of fish oil pills
Before we highlight a group of important tips before eating Fish oil pillsLet’s get to know its main health benefits:
- Fish oil pills for the heart: to decrease pills Fish oil It increases the chance of developing heart disease because it improves cholesterol levels, lowers triglycerides, lowers blood pressure and prevents plaques that cause atherosclerosis.
- Fish oil pills for mental health: Fish oil pills are essential for strengthening brain function and reducing the chances of developing dementia with age.
- Fish oil pills for the eyes: The chance of developing eye diseases decreases when taking fish oil pills, especially dry eyeand problems that can appear with age such as macular degeneration.
- Fish oil pills for inflammation: Fish oil pills may help boost immunity, which is needed to fight infection in the body, and chronic inflammation increases the risk of developing chronic health problems such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Fish oil pills for the skin: Fish oil pills may be helpful for maintaining healthy skin as you age, as levels of omega-3 fatty acids decrease in the body, and they can also help treat dermatitis.
- Fish oil pills for pregnant women: Fish oil pills can support the growth and development of the fetus, improve brain development, increase IQ, and are essential during breastfeeding.
- Fish oil pills for the liver: Fish oil pills may reduce the fat in the liver, thereby reducing the chance of developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Fish oil pills for depression: One of the benefits of fish oil pills is that they can improve the symptoms of depression.
- Fish oil pills for children: Fish oil pills help improve neurotic development in children and increase the treatment of ADHD.
- Fish oil pills for bones: Fish oil pills reduce the chance of bone fractures with age, as the risk of osteoporosis and arthritis increases. (3)
More: How to use fish oil to lose weight?
Best time to take fish oil pills
There is no significant benefit when eating Fish oil pills However, at a certain time of the day, it is better to eat Fish oil pills with a meal containing dietary fats, so that it is easier for the body to absorb them.
Depends on the method of taking Fish oil pills on the diet that was carried out, and they are as follows:
- Take fish oil capsules with water during a meal to facilitate absorption.
- Take fish oil pills after lunch or dinner, in case you are used to not eating much fat at breakfast.
- Take fish oil pills in two doses at different times of the day, in case you suffer from stomach side effects when taking them, such as acidity, so it is better to divide the dose to reduce the side effects as much as possible.
It is also recommended to avoid taking fish oil pills right before bed so that the side effects do not affect the sleep pattern. (1) (2) (3) (4)
Also read: What are the benefits of fish oil for men?
I bought this medicine because I am an undergraduate student and I stay awake a lot, and they recommended that I take it for vitamins
Dosage of fish oil pills
For most adults, the World Health Organization recommends a daily intake of 1.1-1.6 grams (1,100-1,600 mg) of omega-3 fatty acids. However, the dose can vary in the following cases:
- Age Stage: This varies Dosage of fish oil pills for children on older people.
- Health condition: In case of a health problem, the doctor will determine the dose of fish oil pills according to the medications the person is taking.
- The degree of need for fish oil pills: some may need a larger dose of fish oil pills in case the body needs a higher rate of omega-3 fatty acids, for example, the need for them may increase when a person is at a higher rate. Risk of heart disease.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: In case of pregnancy and breastfeeding, the doctor may prescribe an additional dose of Fish oil pills.
Eating more than 3 grams Fish oil pills daily to increase the risk of bleeding, therefore the prescribed dose must be adhered to, and it is advisable to consult a doctor first. (1) (2) (3) (4)
For more information: Learn about the benefits of Omega 3
Side effects of fish oil pills
can cause Fish oil pills Some common side effects include:
- strange taste in the mouth.
- Bad smell from here.
- stomach disorders;
- loose stools;
Therefore, a person taking omega-3 pills should be aware of these side effects before taking them. (1) (2) (3) (4)
Also read: Facts about Omega 3
The best multivitamins for women
There are many useful nutritional recommendations for men and women, but when looking at women’s body structure, body type is different from … read more