What are the most prominent mistakes that hinder the burning of abdominal fat?
Many people find it difficult to lose excess weight, especially the fat accumulated in the abdomen and thighs, so we present to you the most prominent Mistakes that interfere with burning abdominal fat while dieting to lose excess weight.
Exercise without diet
need burn belly fat To achieve a balance between physical activity and diet that helps in weight loss, therefore the choice between them will interfere burn belly fatThe body must burn more calories than it consumes to help shed excess weight.
Exercise is an effective way to burn calories, but in the absence of proper nutrition, the result will not be satisfactory for most people, as it is difficult to lose weight better.
Therefore, it is recommended to balance between proper physical activity, a diet that helps to lose excess weight and attention to eating foods that promote burning fat By increasing the feeling of satiety over time, mainly:
- Foods high in fiber, such as green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Foods rich in lean protein. (One. Two. Three)
For more information: How to get rid of migration or belly fat
Although choosing a strict diet may help burn belly fat At first, but often people do not continue to follow this difficult regimen, for the following reasons:
- Feeling of lack: Feeling of lack of food makes it difficult to resist food over time.
- Health problem: A difficult diet can also cause health problems. (One. Two. Three)
Also read: Tips for reducing insulin and losing belly fat
Choosing the right exercise
Aerobic activity in general can help lose excess weight, but you should choose exercises that target a specific area of the body to improve burning fat For example, if you want burn belly fatIt is recommended to choose exercises that focus on the abdominal area.
But this does not prevent the necessity of physical activity that encourages burning in different parts of the body, in order to reach a balance between the different areas of the body.
And can even choose Belly fat burning exercises Appropriate, the following procedures can be performed:
- Consult a trainer who specializes in a gym.
- Find belly fat burning exercises online. (One. Two. Three)
More: belly fat burning exercises
|BMI lower than 18.5
|under normal weight
|BMI greater than or equal to 18.5 and less than 25
|within normal weight
|BMI greater than or equal to 25 and less than 30
|higher than normal weight
|BMI greater than or equal to 30 and less than 35
|first degree obesity (moderate)
|BMI greater than or equal to 35 and less than 40
|Second degree obesity (moderate)
|BMI greater than or equal to 40
|Third degree obesity (excessive)
Drink sugary drinks
One of the most common errors that disturbs burn belly fat It is the excessive consumption of sugary drinks that prevents weight loss in general, as many people want to follow a healthy diet, but find it difficult to give up drinks containing sugar every day, such as tea and coffee.
To help prevent sugary drinks, it is recommended to do the following:
- Gradually reduce the sugar every day, until you reach the allowed amount.
- Replacing artificial sugar with appropriate types of dietary sugar. (One. Two. Three)
Also read: Exercises to burn body fat
Not sleeping enough
There is a close connection between lack of sleep and difficulty burn belly fat or different parts of the body, since not getting enough sleep causes the following:
- Hormonal imbalance: sleep is necessary to promote burning because it helps balance hormones, and conversely, lack of sleep leads to disturbances in the body’s various hormones, which interferes with the burning of fats.
- For example, sleep disrupts the body’s ability to regulate hunger, and it also increases the risk of some chronic diseases such as obesity and diabetes.
- Increased desire to eat at night: if you get used to sleeping late, a person can feel hungry at night, and get large amounts of food.
It is recommended to sleep for a period ranging from 7 to 7 hours a day, as this is the appropriate amount for adults. (One. Two. Three)
eat prepared food
Foods produced outside the home often contain additives that inhibit burn fat in the stomach and waistand different parts of the body, even if foods are cooked in a healthy way, it is difficult to know how to cook them or the additives used in them, since they may contain hidden fats, which affect weight loss.
Therefore, it is recommended to avoid ready-made foods as much as possible, and to rely on home-made foods, since it is possible to identify the appropriate ingredients for the diet taken. (One. Two. Three)
Exposure to stressors
There is a close connection between stress and the difficulty of getting rid of excess weight, since stress causes an increase in cortisol levels in the body, which makes it difficult burning fat.
Also, stress can interfere with many things, such as difficulty sleeping at night, and the desire to eat large amounts of food, and thus it is difficult to burn stubborn abdominal fat in the case of a constant feeling of stress.
To overcome this problem, you must avoid exposure to stressors, and learn how to control it through the following:
- Practicing yoga and meditation techniques, which contribute to a sense of relaxation and reduce stress.
- Adequate rest from work every day and avoiding excessive stress that causes stress.
- Eat foods rich in important stress-reducing vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B vitamins, zinc, and magnesium. (4)
Ways to prevent foodborne illnesses
There are many foods that cause many diseases. Nutritional diseases are among the most common diseases that can affect the body, as … read more