What are the reasons for stretching the muscles in the fingers?
There are many things that can cause stiffness or stiffness in the fingers, leading to pain and discomfort, interfering with daily tasks, and making it more likely to happen after an injury or surgery. Causes of muscle strain in the fingers and its treatment.
The content of the article
can affect Arthritis It can affect any joint in the body, including the joints in the hands and feet, so it can be Causes muscle tension in the fingers or the foot. Types of arthritis that can cause muscle strain in the fingers include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: an autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks joint tissue and causes inflammation and swelling.
- Psoriatic arthritisLike rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis is caused by an autoimmune condition, which leads to joint pain and swelling, as well as dermatitis and scaly skin patches known as psoriasis, which often affect the joints of the fingers and toes.
- Osteoarthritis: One of the causes of stiff fingers is osteoarthritis, a type of arthritis that causes inflammation around the joints. (One. Two. Three)
Happens Tenosynovitis stenosis As a result of the frequent and strong use of the fingers or thumb, and leads to swelling of the tissue around the tendons in the finger, which causes the canal that the tendon passes through to contract and the finger gets stuck, therefore it is considered as such. of the cause muscle spasms in the fingers and toes.
In some cases, the finger may get stuck in a bent position, and this requires the use of the other hand to help straighten the finger. (1) (2)
Dupuytren’s contracture is caused by a thickening of the tissues under the skin of the fingers. When this happens, the fingers begin to curve toward the palm, often affecting the fourth and fifth fingers.
In most cases, this problem develops slowly, but in severe cases, it can be difficult to treat. (1) (2) (3)
More: 12 causes of arthritis
Injuries can be from causes stretching of the muscles in the toes or the hand, since injuries lead to damage to ligaments and tendons, and the appearance of inflammation, and the injury often results from a fall, trauma or sports injury. (1) (2)
Hello Aleichem, is leg lifting safe for pregnant women in the first weeks and the first month, because leg lifting is beneficial for the fine hairs visible on the legs, and for which month is it safe please?
Causes muscle tension in the fingers at night
Some people may suffer Stiff fingers at nightThis situation can be due to several reasons, namely:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm to the palm, is compressed or pinched, leading to numbness and tingling in the fingers. The symptoms usually increase at night while lying down, and improve during the day.
- Tendonitis: Tendonitis results from repetitive activities such as sports and activities that require frequent use of the hand, and the pain increases when moving the joint, especially at night. (2)
Also read: Symptoms of arthritis of all types
Treatment of muscle tension in the fingers
Treatment depends on causes muscle tension in the fingersTherefore, the doctor will ask a series of questions about the person’s profession, the sport he plays, the manual activity he does, in addition to the symptoms he suffers from and the possibility of a family history of bone and joint problems. .
The treatment is according to the severity of the condition, and includes:
- Medicines, such as anti-inflammatory medicines, pain relievers and medicines to relieve symptoms.
- Steroid injections to relieve arthritis.
- Splints and casts to stabilize stiff joints.
- Physiotherapy and physical activity prescribed by the doctor.
- Surgery if the situation requires it. (One. Two. Three)
Back pain causes and treatment
Back pain is one of the common complaints of many people, especially adults, and most people have experienced … read more