What are the results of home pregnancy test images?
Many women use a home pregnancy test to confirm that pregnancy has occurred, especially with the onset of symptoms, especially the delay in the menstrual cycle, and to help you perform the test correctly, and confirm the results. , we will let you know the results Pictures of a home pregnancy testand how to do it.
The content of the article
When to do a home pregnancy test
can work Pregnancy Test After one day of missing a regular period, waiting a few days helps to get more accurate results.
In the case of an irregular period, it may be difficult to determine the appropriate time to perform a home pregnancy test, and it is better to wait longer or consult a doctor in this matter. (1) (2)
How to do a home pregnancy test
A home pregnancy test is a stick to which urine points are added, and through the test result it is possible to confirm that pregnancy has occurred and the test instructions must be carefully followed, as they may differ from one test to another according to its type.
For a more accurate result, it is recommended to perform a procedure Home pregnancy test in the morningin order to be pregnancy hormone above, and you need to follow these steps:
- Read the instructions for a home pregnancy test with the pictures shown on the package or on the inner sheet.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Remove the test from its packaging and place it on a flat, dry surface with the results window facing up.
- Take the urine dropper that came with the test, and put a few drops of urine into it.
- Add a few drops of urine to the designated spot on the test.
- Wait a few minutes according to the test instructions until you know the correct result, and some types of home pregnancy test require a wait of up to 10 minutes.
- After the required time has passed, you can check the results.
It is worth noting that some Types of home pregnancy test They require urinating directly on the stick, and some have a tip that needs to be dipped in urine, so it is recommended to read the instructions first. (One. Two. Three)
More: Does a home pregnancy test go wrong?
Home pregnancy test result with pictures
before displaying the result pictures of a home pregnancy test, It is necessary to be familiar with the different ways of presenting the results of these tests, as they can be in the form of different symbols and forms, including:
- Pink or blue stripe.
- A positive (+) or negative (-) sign.
- Change the color of the window in the test.
- The word pregnant or not pregnant.
And now we show you how to read the result Pictures of a home pregnancy test:
A single blue line, a blue tick, a minus sign or the word not pregnant indicate no pregnancy.
While the appearance of the two lines together, or a plus sign, or the word pregnant indicates pregnancy.
It should be noted that the pink line may be bright, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen pregnancyIt may even indicate pregnancy, but it is still in its infancy, in which case a blood pregnancy test can be done to confirm the result.
In rare cases, a positive pregnancy result may appear, but when a blood test is performed, the result is negative, and this may indicate that the pregnancy test is invalid.
A pregnancy test result can also be negative, despite the existence of a pregnancy, because the pregnancy test has been damaged or expired, so the validity of the pregnancy test must be verified before using it, and another pregnancy test should be tried. Confirm the result. (1) (2)
Also read: 6 explanations for a negative pregnancy test with pregnancy
Back pain in pregnant women and their treatment methods
Many women have back pain during the last three months, and back pain can last up to … read more