What are the ways to increase testosterone in men?
A man’s testosterone levels are related to sexual health, and their low levels may affect his sexual ability, so some people use Ways to increase testosterone naturally Instead of resorting to hormonal treatments, and in this article we will shed light Ways to increase testosterone in the body away from drugs.
Ways to increase testosterone naturally
Some methods help Increasing testosterone in menincluding:
Physical activity: Physical activity is one of the most important aspects of sports Ways to increase testosterone and erection in menIt improves the health of the body and helps prevent diseases that affect sexual health, and physical activity is important for maintaining the excess weight that causes hormonal imbalance.
Eating healthy food: can help Increase testosterone with food By following a healthy diet, especially foods rich in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats, and eating healthy foods help maintain weight.
Avoiding stress and anxiety: There is a close connection between the psychological state and the testosterone levels in the body, therefore it is recommended to avoid as much as possible stress factors that cause an increase in the cortisol hormone in the body which lowers the male hormone. It is also recommended to learn ways to control stress such as practicing yoga and meditation.
Increasing vitamin D levels in the body: Vitamin D plays a central role in Increasing testosterone in menTherefore, it is recommended to be exposed to the sun and check the levels of vitamin D in the body, and in the case of suffering from vitamin D deficiency, one should consult a doctor for vitamin D supplements in proportion to the condition.
Eat foods rich in zinc: foods rich in zinc may help increase testosterone, promote sexual health, and in the case of Testosterone deficiencyYou should consult your doctor about taking zinc supplements.
Eat magnesium-rich foods: Magnesium-rich foods can help Increase in testosterone levels in men.
Getting enough sleep every day: one of the most important things that contribute raise testosterone It is to sleep a good amount every day, at least 7 hours for adults, as lack of sleep increases stress and affects a healthy lifestyle. (One. Two. Three)
Increase testosterone with food
There are foods that may play a role Increasing testosterone in menespecially:
- Meat and chicken: lean meat, chicken, fish and eggs are the most prominent Foods to increase testosterone in men.
- Fatty fish: Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna and mackerel may help boost testosterone because they are rich in vitamin D.
- Spinach: Spinach contains high levels of magnesium, which is an important component for increase testosterone in the body.
- Oysters: Oysters provide a large percentage of the body’s need for zinc, which helps Increasing testosterone in men.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate lowers stress hormones increase testosterone in the bodyIt may also lower blood pressure and improve mood, by eating it or drinking pomegranate juice. (1) (2) (3) (4)
For more: the benefits of zinc for men and improving sexual health
I had a lens implant surgery a few days ago, when can I have sex
Testosterone enhances plants
Kinds can help Herbs for increasing testosterone in menHowever, it is recommended to discuss with your doctor before turning to these herbs to learn about possible side effects and appropriate dosages. These herbs include:
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the most important Herbs for increasing testosterone in menIt also promotes sperm health, as it contains high levels of a natural phytochemical called flavonoids, which may protect the sperm from damage, and this also applies to onions.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for its benefits in improving male fertility, and it may also help Naturally increase testosteroneand improve sperm health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs that can help Increasing testosterone in menandIncreased sperm countimprove her health and improve sexual health in general.
- Pinus finaster extract: Pine bark extract may help ED treatment andraise testosteroneHowever, more studies are needed on this matter, and it is recommended to first consult a doctor before using it because it may cause side effects in some cases. (1) (2) (4) (5)
Read also: Testosterone and erectile dysfunction