What is the relationship between diabetes and erectile dysfunction?
Against 75% of Males with diabetes Erectile dysfunction problem, men with diabetes develop erectile dysfunction 10 years ago earlier than in men without diabetes.
We explain in this article The effect of diabetes on erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes and erectile dysfunction
Can’t know and understand the real secret behind me correlation of infected men diabetes mellitus Erectile dysfunctionThis can be explained if we know that the strength of an erection is required Healthy blood vessels, strong nerves and hormones It works perfectly, so a diabetic is considered to have lost all the above conditions for a strong erection.
It goes beyond enthusiasm Yes, not only passion can repair the defect in sexual health caused by injury diabetes mellitusor other chronic diseases Which causes obvious sexual weakness.
Diabetes increases the chance injury Erectile dysfunctionBelow are several other factors that a diabetic patient can have bad influence on the strength of his erection, including:
- obesity Weight gain associated with diabetes.
- Lack of training regularly or not at all.
- smoke Significantly.
- analysis that hit the nerves or something like that blood vessel close to the penis
- Psychological factors such as depression worry   
for more: Complications of diabetes on joints and bones
Diagnosis of erectile dysfunction
The diagnostic process begins with the doctor’s collection of information of the heart and blood vessels For the patient, or his first degree relatives, the diagnostician wants to know Family history of the patient For ED, a patient’s history certainly affects their present and future, e.g use drugs Or getting used to taking drugs in excess is one of the factors that lead to this Erectile dysfunction.
You can also rely on the diagnosis Virtual testor laboratory tests And surgerySome doctors ask Psychoanalysis of the patient to know his psychological state accurately.
Some experts ask Control of the penis especially at night nocturnal erectionEventually the doctor finds the cause of the problem, and offer solutionsOr, in some cases, the patient is referred to a doctor Urinary tract Solve the problem.   
for more: Be careful.. these are the causes of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a symptom of diabetes
Counting months Erectile dysfunction symptoms of diabetesPeople with diabetes face sexual problems other than erectile dysfunction, including:
- Damage to the autonomic nervous system (ANS). to cause damage The autonomic nervous system or involuntarily Damage to blood vessels and nerves in the penis and thus erectile dysfunction.
- Damage to blood vessels: As a result of Damage to blood vessels slow blood flow, and later Reaching the penis, meaning the occurrence of erectile dysfunction.
- Back Ejaculation: Diabetes causes the machine condition retrograde ejaculationThe reason for this is the release of part of seed in the bladder. 
I installed a penile stent, and its length is currently between 8 and 9 cm. Is this length enough to satisfy the woman, knowing that I have been married for 22 years and have 3 children, is she injured or what is the solution
Treatment of diabetes and erectile dysfunction
There are many treatment options for patients Erectile dysfunction caused by diabetesWe review some of them as follows:
- Medicines: You can Phosphodiesterase inhibitors such as sildenafil treat erectile dysfunctionThe only downside is its side effect on heart rate.
- Vacuum erection devices: This technique is based on A plastic tube is placed over the penisThe blood is trapped in the penis for a period of up to Half an hourIt makes men get strong erections.
- Penile injection: A medicine is injected into the penis AlprostadilIt stimulates blood flow to the penis It helps him get a strong erectionThis is a suitable option for whom They don’t respond for oral treatment.
Depends on the choice Treatment of erectile dysfunction for diabetics on the patient’s general health, And how much she bears the cost of treatmentSometimes urologists work with patients to choose the best treatment for erectile problems.
Recently there has been a huge jump in Treatment options for diabetic erectile dysfunction patientsThey are currently working on erectile devices, candles and injections directly into the penis. Genetic therapy for erectile dysfunction due to diabetes.   
for more: Treatment of erectile dysfunction for diabetic patients
Prostate diseases and their preventive measures
The prostate gland is a pear-shaped gland located at the bottom of the bladder and surrounds the urethra like a ring, it is considered one of the most important … Read more