Is swelling of the testicle dangerous? What are the treatment methods?
Happens Swelling of the testicles or swelling of the testicles For many reasons, including injury, bruising, or Fluid accumulation and inflammation In the scrotum, the symptoms of an enlarged testicle vary between painful symptoms or swelling without pain.
Swelling of the testicles is often one of the things that Easy to controlbut It must not be neglected Because of Complications This causes the death of testicular tissue, which can lead to infertility.
In this article we will explain the most important causes swelling of the testicleswhat are they The best way to handle it.
causes swelling of the testicles
There are many reasons for swelling of the testicles, we examine some of the following reasons:
- Hydrocele: Speak Hydrocele when it is full scrotum With fluids, this condition is most common in children, and is rare in adults.
- Spermatocele: Speak Spermatocele Because of the cysts of the epididymis, called sperm sacs, spermatocele is one of the most common adenoids There is no fear of this, if the spermatocele does not cause discomfort to the patient, there is no need to treat it, unlike in some cases where the doctor decides to perform an operation to remove it.
- injuriesMost cases of testicular swelling are caused by Mark or trauma to the testicles, which is always accompanied by a feeling of pain that fades over time, It is better to consult a doctor and hurry When the pain continues to prevent blood from pooling and preventing its flow to the testicle, it causes tissue death in some cases.
- varicocele: Speak varicocele when affected The internal veins in the scrotumVaricocele is not accompanied by pain, but Visible swelling appearsA common varicocele in the left testicle, when the situation worsens, asks the attending physician surgical intervention so that the patient does not lose his fertility.
- Orchitis: Orchitis occurs as a result of viral infection or bacterial, the infection causes swelling in one or both testicles, the patient feels slight pain It could get worse Over time, the doctor recommends taking antibiotics If the situation does not improve within two days.
- Epididymitis: The epididymis is known as transmits sperm From the testicle to the penis and then outside the body, epididymitis occurs as a result of a viral or bacterial infection, or by Sexually transmitted diseasesEpididymitis causes the testicle to swell and swell, the condition can be treated with antibiotics and rest.
- edema: The accumulation of fluids in the body is called edemaFluid accumulates in the scrotum due to Heart failureIf heart failure is the cause, the swelling is elsewhere in the body, not just the testicle.
- Torsion of the testicles: This causes the twisting of the testicles torsion of the spermatic cord Responsible for transporting blood to the testicles, thus The blood supply stops and the testicle swellsIt is better to seek medical attention quickly before the testicular tissues are damaged.
- Testicular cancer: produce Testicular cancer on growth Cancer cells and tumors In the testicle, it is mainly in one testicle, it is common in Ages between 20 and 35 Easy to treat when detected early.   
for more: Testicular cancer: symptoms and causes
Is testicular swelling dangerous?
dependent The danger of swelling testicles on the causeand onward speed of treatment Also, the earlier the attention and treatment, the greater the risk of swelling of the testicles, we will review below The most important means of treatment Different types of testicular swelling:
- antibiotics: Antibiotics are used if the cause of testicular swelling is: Infection, whether viral or bacterialor sexually transmitted.
- surgery: Surgery is The best choice If the cause of testicular swelling Hydrocele, spermatocele or varicocele.
Chemotherapy, or radiation if the cause is Enlargement of the scrotum Testicular cancer.
Is there any way to roughen the sound? I am 14 years old and my voice is childish
Home remedy for swollen testicles
You should consult a doctor first and receive medical treatment At the same time the patient receives home careHere are some home remedies:
- eat Painkillers Control pain during recovery from an enlarged testicle.
- practice the snow to reduce swelling.
- Stay away from doing any physical strain Hard.
- to sit in water baths to reduce swelling. 
for more: How to treat testicular cancer without surgery?
Getting prostate exams in middle age can be harmful
Canadian researchers have discovered that routine examinations of men do not necessarily contribute to reducing the number of deaths from prostate cancer, but … read more